For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

No Way to Speak

I have been made the housekeeper, which I much prefer to the other way, where everybody does their own equal share of each job. Now, I cook and clean, and they work all day while I do it! But I have more time. I've been writing another story in all my spare time. I'm not sure what I should call it (I don't usually name things till they're done unless they're characters), but it's about... I guess it's about how an unimportant person, a person that no one sees or notices, is just as valuable as someone that saved the world. Strange, huh... other people have made the same kind of statement. But that's okay; Marshall McLean says
"There's no way to speak what's never been said
And no way to write a story that's never been read
And there's one road to take and it's out of my head...
And the only way I'll ever get
Above this noise
Is to say it
Try enough to say it
With my own voice."
I appreciate his music more and more.

http://marshallmcleanband.com/

No comments: