For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Saturday, May 23, 2020

pity party / written in 2013 in Chile, never posted

We are back to cooking on the fire and cold baths as our propane tank ran out and we have to wait to buy more. Living here we have experienced being truly thankful for; drinking water, warm water, a toilet, food, warmth, fellowship, getting clean, clean clothes, a broom, a towel, a chair, and many other things because we have had to go without them. We have had potatoes 3 times in a day and all felt thankful that the potatoes were there. I am not complaining. I am glad that my family has been able to learn something at a new depth. I have not been thankful all the time. Leon or I have our pity parties but then God's mercy shines on us and we see our sin.

No comments: