For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Friday, November 27, 2015

Photo's of the last thrilling days before the baby arrives, taken 11/25/15


I suddenly realized that I had no pictures of this pregnancy. "Hurry Zuriel, grab the camera before I go into labor".


 I don't look as large as I feel. I feel like I'm all belly when I walk around, especially when the baby starts turning his head when I'm trying to walk. I have gained over 50 pounds at this point. That must be the right amount for me. I feel great physically and emotionally and have lots of energy. 

This is the aforementioned seating area that replaced our couches. We need some huge, fun or lovely floor pillows. Everyone seems to love it. It's way more comfortable for a family.

I am due to deliver in one week. I'm in no hurry. I have a great birth team that are waiting for the call. Leon, Zuriel, sister Erin, my step-mom Betsy, two midwives and Asaph to help with the other children. It is Elsie and Naphtali's turn to cut the cord. We are planning on a birth tub birth in our bedroom surrounded by loved ones. Lots of candles, a little blackberry wine, worship music,.. you know.

 The Lord will do what He will do and we will trust Him to finish beginning this wonderful work that He began.

2 comments:

linda said...

Aw you look lovely! Aw I sad I not in the birth team :( Sounds wonderful n peaceful ;)

linda said...

Thank you for the photos and for sharing Sis Jen! ;)