For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Friday, January 22, 2016

Vancouver/ my mornings

I love being a mama. This morning I kissed my newborns rosy lips and pulled the down comforter up to her chin. I climbed out of bed, got dressed and walked into the kitchen. My husband was at the table with the older boys having bible study around a pot of peppermint tea. I lit a candle to ease myself into morning duties and started a kettle of water for myself. I felt more like hot chocolate this morning.
I had ground spelt and soaked it the day before so it was ready to make pancakes. I started frying potatoes and sausage first because they would stay fresh in the oven while I used the same two pans to cook the pancakes. I love the smell of coconut oil and sausage mixing together while hot chocolate is in my mouth.

No comments: