For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Seven O'Clock

The day has been altogether too sunny and cold and blue-skyed. But I figured some things and got more done and finished some other things this day... I'll explain.
I got up late as usual, unhappily climbing out of bed and starting some water to wash last night's dishes. The counters weren't super messy, but they were bad enough to make me groan before I went to work. The only nice thing about this morning was that I indulged myself by using three, not two, teabags in my morning deliciosity.
But when Papa went to Grandpa's hotel to get a shower, I went too. And when one is clean, one makes other things clean...
I wrote a schedule and BAM! everything is organized in my life.
But now I have less time to write. AND I have to wake up at SEVEN in the MORNING. Oh my badness... unheard of...
People tell me,
"Well, I wake up at six!"
"I have to get up at four!!"
"My dad has a night job!!!"
I know, I always say I believe in waking up at sunrise, which is around there. But you don't always do what you believe in! Now I have to.
The End.

No comments: