For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Thursday, August 07, 2008

disappointing news

There have been some disappointing movements with our adoption. We have been informed that getting the court order is no longer an option. So, we are back to waiting for the new laws to go into place. This should happen next week. We were back into dreaming of their home coming. We and the children were figuring out foods to fix for them, clothes they will need, middle names for them, ways that we could comfort them etc. Now we are waiting to see what God is doing. I wish that I could say more.
We are also looking at ways that our family can have more time with Leon in the future and less of a mortgage burden. I am also trying to find ways to simplify what I do in the home to make my schedule more reasonable and allow more snuggle time. I would welcome your ideas.
I have been working a couple hours a week for the local
thrift store in exchange for clothes and shoes for all my children. This has been good.

No comments: