For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Vancouver / baby and the beginning

I saw the midwife today. She did not schedule the next appointment. Instead she said, "call me when you're in labor". Yay!  4 of the strong and handsome men in my life pumped up the birth pool which is now waiting to be useful and totally in the way in our bedroom. Lazuli said it best as she clapped and held her hands under her chin, "this is going to be so fun!".

Leon and I are celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary Dec. 7th. That was definitely the 2nd best decision that I EVER made. It remains to be seen whether he will take me out to dinner or I will prefer to stay in my p.j's all day staring at a miniature of him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! xoxo Erin

Havi said...

Mama that is so exciting! I can't wait to see what he looks like! I can't wait to hold him in my own arms eventually!

Betsy said...

So excited to see the new Goodenough miracle!

Jennifer Goodenough said...

Awww, Havilah, you know he will look just like YOU. With a little pixie nose and full mouth and nose. Did you say "he"?
I can say now, that I am hoping for a boy. However, as soon as I see, her, I will deny it and believe that I always wanted a girl. -mama