For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Friday, June 29, 2012

7 days left in Idaho

The day after Leon and Ephraim opened for Michael Pritzl (Violet Burning) Michael came to CDA and did a house show. I got to go to it. I know that we have gained a new family friend.
We have 7 days left in Idaho. We still have a little furniture to sell (super cheap), and we still need a couple large suitcases (please). Nehemiah (5) and I are both feeling antsy. We don't know what to do and we can't concentrate on anything. I go for walks and realize at the end that I haven't prayed or thought about anything the entire time. I get on my knees to pray and don't get farther than, "God, what do I do now, only you can satisfy, make me content". I toss and turn in my bed and only think about little tidbits of unimportant  things despite my intent to pray.
God is clearly present and close to me. He helps me. He sent this baby to kick and move inside of me to prove His (God's) nearness.

No comments: