For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

The New Goodenough Family Blog

Ephraim and Zurielle are in the kitchen yelling at eat other silently. I looked up to see Ephraim's shocked face as he jumped back and I heard water splashing all over him and the floor. Then everyone laughed.
They are filming a silent film with the other children and Sarah from up the street. Zurielle wasn't sure how to be angry with Ephraim. I told her, "just pretend that he is telling you that you may not shower between 6:30 am and 4 pm". That makes her mad every time. So she yelled and threw the water like she's always wanted to.

I haven't written in 3 years so I will begin by introducing myself. This is not about me really, it is about God's creative power, His steadfast love and how He shines through us. Unfortunately (for now), it is also about our brokenness and dare I say it..... Yes, I dare.. our love of sin.
Anyway, I started this family blog in 2006. I plan to begin again, now. At this point we have moved from the last house I blogged from. My husband and I manage this home and shepherd 7 children therein. They are 25 down to 4 years old. Three of our grown children are living in Oregon at this time, which is where we came from. In two weeks we move to a new home. We are going from 1000 square feet to 3700 sq ft. It is just down the road.

Some of the children are going away to film the next scene and I must prepare dinner. Tonight is Thai food night.

No comments: