For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Monday, February 15, 2016

small update

Nelinha is 8 weeks old now. We all enjoy her so much. I was at Lowe's today holding her on one arm while I picked out paintbrushes and primer. She's not very heavy. I love carrying her around. I love kissing her face. I kiss her even when I'm pretty sure that it will wake her up. Usually, she will sleep through kisses.
Anyway, we took a long drive and arrived safely.
The house that Ephraim and Havilah live in improves a little every day. There is a good stove now, a fridge and also a gas furnace. It's the kind that looks like a wood stove. We gather around it, in front of the fire. I love firelight. They can use the washer and dryer now although there is only cold water. In one full week, no one has seen a bug or a mouse indoors.
The air smells so good here and it's sunny every day. The house is going to be delightful when the re-model is complete. It's a good size and the floor plan is pleasing. The downtown area is perfect for a city. I've not seen a down town area that I liked better. So much of Vancouver feels surreal. I hate that feeling. This whole area feels very real. The people too, and they are warm and friendly. I could stand to learn a lot from a place like this.
Anyway, we love you. See you soon.

No comments: