For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Happening in Vancouver, Sunday

Sunday: We picked up the birth tub and rearranged the bedroom so no one feels cramped during the birth. I found the blackberry wine and sampled it. Yes, it's pretty good. I wish that I could have a big glass of it, but I better not.
I finally found my most comfortable position for those wonderful birth squeezes (contractions). Every time I labor and birth my body is different and the baby is a different person so I have to find the best ways to relax deeply and let go.
 I am doing 2 wall sits a day to convince my feelings of the truth that my brain knows. I thank Mr. McCall for this brain training technique. Right now I am saying, "I am totally ready for labor and birth, the baby will be born easily and joyfully".
I have done so many wall sits over the last year. I have re-trained my emotions to believe dozens of truths. One of my first ones was: "I am not a little girl anymore, I am strong and skilled at self- defense". This was for KungFu. Those involved could not believe the difference in my self-confidence and appropriate aggresion from one KungFu testing to another.
If you want me to explain how to do these, ask me in the comments and I will.
This will be my 9th birth. The first was C-section, #2 was natural in the hospital with a mid wife. The rest were all at home. I don't deserve all these children, but God does and, "He creates them for the good works that He's planned in advance for them to do".

1 comment:

linda said...

awesome and glad to know Kung Fu has helped you. Hey i do a few wall sits too, but of course not carrying a baby ha ha ;)