For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Nelinha

Nelinha is 6 months old now. We usually introduce solid foods at 10-12 months of age. She is so chubby that I call her my milk fed pumpkin.
I hold her while she sleeps several times a day. She is a newborn again when she sleeps. I stare at her darling little red lips and her long damp eyelashes. I relax and breathe the baby moment as long as I can.
Nelinha has lived all her life in a soft world. Everything was soft and nothing hurt her. 
Poor little dear, last week she began crawling and pulling herself to standing and all of a sudden she was plunged into a world where there are hard things everywhere. We stay with her and watch her and she still keeps hurting herself. 

No comments: