For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Velas Part 6

When they turned into the little path that led through the tree-covered area between our house and the road, we got excited. People in the woods are so much easier to spy on.
We caught up quickly, running. When we got there, we were surprised to see Raisa, a neighbor who knew some English, talking to them.
We decided to go talk as well.
"Hola Raisa!" One of us (I don't remember who) said.
She motioned at us as if to say, "These are the ones you are looking for."
Asaph got there first.
"Are you Mr. and Mrs. Castor? Hi, I'm Asaph. Nice to meet you."
I caught up.
"Oh, you're the people that are coming to our house!" I said. I got really excited and flushed. As we got closer, more and more children (Goodenough and otherwise) joined us and talked to the Castors (in English!) and we all got super hyped up. I guess we just really like visitors.

No comments: