For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Catching Up

We went to Yellowstone with the Hockstettler family. 4 of our children worked hard to become Junior Rangers. They wouldn't agree to the pledge at the end, but the kind ranger gave them their badges anyway. We saw Bison, elk, a red fox, coyotes, a moose, a marmot and various birds including a trumpeter swan.
I normally make 33 plates of food daily. While getting ready for our trip I had to do this as well as make all the meals for the week that we would be traveling and at the hotel. We had a wonderful trip! I would go again tomorrow if I could. This week I've been napping a lot. I really want to sew once I get my strength back.
We are making the movie this weekend. I am glad that it's finally starting to get warmer. It hasn't snowed this week and I don't think it will. The sky is so blue and the trees so green. I love to see the white barked trees standing in front of all the spring colors. Even our bees are buzzing around happily. When I get buzzed by a bee on my walk, I never mind anymore. I think that it might be one of our very own bees out looking for flowers to make me and my babies some honey.

1 comment:

McKennaugh said...

Glad you had fun, friends! I want to go to Yellowstone someday, too!

Hope you get some good honey this year! We've always wanted to raise bees, but never got around to it!



Love,

McKennaugh