For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Saturday, February 27, 2016

What Are Those Crazy Goodenough's Doing Now?!

Leon and I moved our family out to Oklahoma. We have many reasons which I will not talk about here. Suffice it to say; phase one is to move into a fixer upper in a poor neighborhood. Phase two is to move onto a few acres and enlarge our mini farm experience. The first couple of weeks here were just survival. It was rough but things are easing up this week. We have been here almost three weeks. I long for Sundays when I can be with the church. They are people who mess up and know it, just like me. They are people who are full of the fruits of the Spirit but sometimes you can't see them because they need forgiveness just like me.

Anyway, I have been thinking of all our friends and loved ones.
Sifu Craig and the Clement family; you will always have a very special place in our hearts. Knowing you has changed each of us in ways we cannot yet see the extent of.
Dad, Mom, Louise and Roy (young again), we all love you so much and think of you often.
Charissa and the whole Swanson clan, Randy and Christy and family, the Dimmicks and Fordyces, we have had so much fun with all of you and so many inspiring moments. Our children didn't marry each other like I always thought that they would. Hmmm....
I'm thinking of Deborah, Shanda, Sharron, Mr. Ted, Mrs. Chris Collins, who met with us faithfully to preach the gospel to each other.
Brittian Bullock and the whole Transform group: We miss you all. You were such a loving family to come home to when I landed in the Portland area again after living in South America. I have no regrets about the time and love that was invested by and with all of you.
--More loves later- Have a good day

No comments: