For more Goodenough adventures,
follow our Instagram @TheGoodenoughFamily

Sunday, September 02, 2012

singing in La Florida

 Zuriel (11), Havilah (15), Naphtali (8), Nehemiah (5) -at the church show
This is the church building that we meet in every Sunday. It's very cold. We were all bundled up and sitting around these kerosene heaters. While we were waiting we got to work on our Spanish and we tried to have good attitudes. I am so physically uncomfortable when I have to sit and wait for a long time. All those complaints that women make about pregnancy.... they're all true. But people are worth the small cost of loving them.
 Yum Yum Family-- Hav, Asaph (13), Leon, Ephraim (17), Zion (12)
I made all these vests and shirts before I had to give my sewing machine away to come to Chile. I don't mind not being able to sew right now. I'm so busy dealing with emotional changes in the children, helping Leon cope and trying to grow this new baby strong. Besides the hourly conflicts of learning to love better.
Check out Levina's link and look for a new posting later today or tomorrow.

No comments: